[R] Example of Calling a DLL

Sat Feb 21 07:46:22 CET 2015

This is off-topic here (read the posting guide). You would probably proceed most effectively by studying how GCC interacts with VS object code, e.g. [1], and studying the Writing R Extensions manual.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8683046/compatibility-of-dll-a-lib-def-between-visualstudio-and-gcc
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing