[R] how to convert raster images to .kasc format

Angela Smith angela.smith2071 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:33:46 CET 2015

Hi R user,
I was trying to convert raster images into *kasc format using "adehabitat" package in R. but I could not convert it. I spent a lot of time but no luck. would you mind to give some hints to convert this example data?.

I would really appreciate for your help.
cheers,

AS
#############
example

install.packages("raster")
install.packages("dismo")
install.packages("adehabitat")
library(dismo)
library(adehabitat)
library(raster)

predictors <- stack(list.files(path=paste(system.file(package="dismo"),'/ex', sep=''),pattern='grd', full.names=TRUE ))
predictors
plot(predictors)
test<-getkasc(kasc, predictors)
> test<-getkasc(kasc, predictors)
Error in getkasc(kasc, predictors) : Non convenient data