[R] looping multipanel plots to different figures

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:36:39 CET 2015

Hi efisio,
I read this as wanting to start a new graphics device, then set some plot
parameters, display two plots and then close the graphics device at each
iteration of the loop. If so,

plot_filenames<-c("plot1.png","plot2.png","plot3.png")
for(plotfn in plot_filenames) {
 png(plotfn)
 par(mfrow=c(1,2))
 hist(sample(1:5,30,TRUE))