[R] problems with packages installation

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 16 09:07:29 CET 2015

On 16/02/2015 07:49, PIKAL Petr wrote:
> Hi Jeff

AFAIK it was already fixed in R-devel at the time of posting.

R-devel is 'under development', and at least until it reaches 'alpha'
status the R-devel list is the place to report problems (if they persist
for a few days and after checking with the current version).

> For me it is solved by install.packages function.

Actually that is what the menu calls.  The difference is the arguments
you used (an explicit package rather than NULL for a menu).

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
1 South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3TG, UK