[R] peer assessment

Raja Dey deyraja1 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Feb 15 18:16:15 CET 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,I am currently a student of an online course on R Programming offered by JHU. I finished Week assignment. Peer assessment method is not very clear to me. My questions are as follows:
1. Is it compulsory?2. When it will start and what is the due date for peer assessment for each assignment? Is there any guideline?
3. Can I link my local files of week 2 assignment to my github account now?4. Did I miss any peer assessment for week 1?
Looking forward to hearing from you...My best regards,Raja
Raja Dey, Ph. D.UCONN