[R] BondLab Package

Glenn Schultz glennmschultz at me.com
Sat Feb 14 18:10:45 CET 2015

Hi All,

I am getting closer to finalizing the package.  Below is all my information;  Description, namespace, and check from R Studio.  I know its basically lubridate as well as bond basis function.  I re-read the section on environments in Advanced R as I was thinking this is environment related.  I am going over the creating packages documentation now.  Unfortunately, whatever I am missing is not getting into my coconut.   Any ideas are appreciated.

Here are my last issues:
All declared Imports should be used.  Not sure what this is telling me.  I have the packages in imports
No visible global function defined this seems like it all lubridate related.
Here is the pertinent section from check
* checking dependencies in R code ... NOTE
Namespaces in Imports field not imported from:
  ‘ggplot2’ ‘grid’ ‘lubridate’ ‘methods’ ‘optimx’ ‘plyr’ ‘reshape2’
  ‘termstrc’
  All declared Imports should be used.
See the information on DESCRIPTION files in the chapter ‘Creating R
packages’ of the ‘Writing R Extensions’ manual.
* checking S3 generic/method consistency ... OK
* checking replacement functions ... OK
* checking foreign function calls ... OK
* checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE
BondBasisConversion: no visible global function definition for ‘day’
BondBasisConversion: no visible global function definition for ‘month’
BondBasisConversion: no visible global function definition for ‘year’
Mtg.Scenario : ReturnAnalysis: no visible global function definition
  for ‘%m+%’
PrepaymentAssumption: no visible global function definition for ‘%m+%’
Schedule: no visible global function definition for ‘%m+%’

Here is my description file
Package: BondLab
Type: Package
Title: A package for the analysis of structured products
Version: 0.0.0