[R] qq-Plot function in version 3.1.2.

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Feb 13 23:25:19 CET 2015

Dear Xavier,

Perhaps you mean the qqPlot() function in the car package. If so, you should
install the car package. As well, if anc0 is a linear or generalized linear
model, qqPlot() has a method for plotting studentized residuals and you'd
probably prefer to use that rather than extracting the residuals from the
model.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox, Professor