[R] SIMPLE question

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Fri Feb 13 14:45:34 CET 2015

> I want to do a boxcox transformation, but I got this:
> Error: could not find function "boxcox"
>
> What can I do?

Well, the recommended 'homework' in the posting guide would be a start.

i) ??boxcox, if you have any packages installed that include something with that functionality.
ii) RSiteSearch("Box-Cox")
iii) Use a search engine to find  'box-cox transform in R'

These would lead you to a number of packages, such as the car package, which include the transform.