[R] SAS equivalent for R's signif function?

Allen Bingham aebingham2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:22:44 CET 2015

Daniel,

Thanks for the link and the advice (vis-à-vis SAS-L ... after 30+ years of
using SAS I should have remembered that one which I used extensively when
learning SAS).

FYI-I'm working on some R code that may eventually need to be ported to SAS
--- and hence the reason for my question --- I don't want to use code in R
that might be too difficult to replicate in SAS.

I'll send you  a separate email about the PROC FCMP implementation you
mentioned.

Thanks again-Allen