[R] Ezoic and r-project.org

Piper Lofrano plofrano at ezoic.com
Tue Feb 10 01:38:35 CET 2015

Hi there,

Firstly, congrats; r-project.org is an awesome site.  Do you work on it full time or is it a hobby?

Ezoic is the first Google AdSense certified partner headquartered in the US that helps sites increase AdSense earnings through layout improvement. Have you ever considered testing your site's layout and ad placements? I know it sounds implausible, but testing new layouts of the exact same content can increase your ad income 50-250% and significantly enhance the user experience, which is one of the most important ranking factors!

Ezoic can help you do this; would it be alright if I sent you some info?

Cheers,

Piper
www.ezoic.com