[R] SAS equivalent for R's signif function?

Allen Bingham aebingham2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 04:02:10 CET 2015

Probably posting this to the wrong list ... but I'm in the process of
learning R, after many years of using SAS --- so I thought I'd ask this
question here:

     Is there with a function (or macro) in SAS that performs the same
action as R's "signif" function, if so please provide?

Tried to find via a Google search to no success. Doesn't seem to be in the
"R for SAS and SPSS Users" by Robert A. Munchen (first edition is what I
have), or in SAS and R by Ken Kleinman and Nicholas J. Horton (2nd edition)
[although in the latter they do list the R "signif" function on page 61 ...
but don't list a SAS equivalent.

If you have a suggestion for a different list that I might ask this question
(assuming I don't get the answer here), provide that as well.

Thanks-Allen

Allen Bingham
Bingham Statistical Consulting
aebingham2 at gmail.com