[R] Package build help

Glenn Schultz glennmschultz at me.com
Sun Feb 8 22:06:03 CET 2015

Hello All,

I am in the final stages of building my first package "BondLab" and the check throughs the following warning.  I think this is namespace thing.  I have not done anything with the namespace at this point.  I am turning my attention to the namespace now.  Am I correct this can be a handled by the namespace?

Thanks,
Glenn

Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘lubridate::duration’ when loading ‘BondLab’
  Warning: replacing previous import by ‘plyr::here’ when loading ‘BondLab’