[R] Mixed Beta Disrubutions

mesude bayrakci mesudebayrakci at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 04:32:32 CET 2015

Hello all,

This would be my last comments on "politeness" discussion started after my
email, and do not want to keep the forum busy with this. Please do not
continue writing on this matter to the forum.

First of all, I just started using R for a short period of time, and using
it for a small part of my research, given that I am coming from different
technical background.
1) It is my understanding that the some of experts on this forum are
expecting high quality questions from people who have just started learning
things 2) It seems that Rolf's email has custom "cheer" signature. 3) In my
first email, I thank him for his response and tried to explain him that I
am aware of that example and did not think it would help me and thus asked
second question and did not claim that he would not answer my question, my
second response to Rolf's email was just basically reaction to his first
paragraph. 4) I think Oliver's comment is the most important one among the
points I stated here.

Thank you for your support and suggestions, Oliver. It is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your response, Jim.

Best,

Mesude