[R] Right censored data, abundant in zeros for regression analysis.

Cade, Brian cadeb at usgs.gov
Mon Dec 28 17:30:56 CET 2015

Tom:  One possibility might be to use the censored quantile regression
implementation (crq) in the quantreg package (accommodates left or right
censoring) across a range of quantiles (e.g., 0.05 to 0.95) but where
interest is likely to be focused on estimates for quantiles greater than
the quantiles associated with the mass of zeros.

Brian

Brian S. Cade, PhD

U. S. Geological Survey
Fort Collins Science Center