[R] ?currency challenge ?knapsack challenge ?probabilities

Polwart Calum (COUNTY DURHAM AND DARLINGTON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) calum.polwart at nhs.net
Mon Dec 28 11:19:33 CET 2015

Hi Jim

Working on basis of exact match.  but the 25% inncrements are rounded to imtegers, so like buying from a shop priced in whole numbers but changeis what you expect not 'roughly right'

Thanks

Calum