[R] Error in heatmap()

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 01:11:47 CET 2015

You might try posting on the Bioconductor list instead. They might
have more suitable tools for what you are trying to do. It shoudn't
hurt to ask, anyway ...

If you do this and find something there that better meets your needs,
please post back that information to this list so that others don't
waste time on your query here.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter