[R] vjust unresponsive (ggplot2)

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 19:28:13 CET 2015

That looks to me like it might be buggy. At least I would have
expected vjust to do _something_.

In terms of the practical issue, you can adjust the distance between
the title and the axis with margin, e.g.

ggplot(data=x,aes(x=V2,y=V2))+theme(axis.title.y=element_text(margin =
margin(0, 5, 0, 0)))

Best,
Ista