[R] Nested Avova: Unequal # of Observations

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 06:46:31 CET 2015

Looks like homework. If so, you should know that there is a no
homework policy on this list.

If not, it looks like you should do some on your own by
?anova
?t.test

And perhaps some of:

(a) Consulting a statistics text;
(b) Going through an R tutorial (there are many good ones on the Web);
(c) Showing us what you have done and what errors have occurred. You
should not expect us to do your work for you, at least IMHO (others
may differ).

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter