[R] multidimensional splines

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Fri Dec 18 18:20:31 CET 2015

Have you considered thin plate splines, which are a natural
extension of one-dimensional splines to higher dimensional
spaces, but are not piecewise polynomials?  The Tps function
in the fields package will fit a thin plate spline to irregularly
spaced data.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com