[R] unable to download library

John Karon sierrastew at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 16 19:29:59 CET 2015

I am trying to download the “Formula” library using install.packages(“Formula”); I have had no problem downloading other libraries recently.  I receive the error message

Warning: unable to access index for repository https://cran.cnr.Berkeley.edu/bin/windows/contrib/3.2
Warning message:
package ‘Formula’ is not available (for R version 3.2.2)

I receive the same message adding lib=<path> to the install.packages call.  An internet search suggests using download.file(), but that requires knowing the url of the file in the repository.
Can someone tell me the url (just add Formula to the url above?) or suggest another solution?  Thanks.
John Karon