[R] how to use confusionMatrix function in solving multi-classes problem

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 13 21:18:05 CET 2015

This looks like homework to me and this list has a No-Homework policy. Now, once you have done your homework (and that includes reading the documentation of the functions you are using), and you are still confused about details, you are welcome to ask again. Please keep the following in mind:

http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
... and definitely read the posting guide for this list and don't post in HTML.

B.