[R] Mean effect size in meta-analysis using Metafor

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:53:23 CET 2015

**If** I understand correctly, this is because of correlation in
effects due to non-independence between males and females in the data.
As this is primarily a statistical, not an R programming, issue, I
suggest you post on a statistics list like stats.stackexchange.com.
Better yet, talk with a local statistical resource.

If I misunderstand, correction would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."