[R] Dendrogram for k-modes

이아름 judyoringe at naver.com
Sat Dec 12 04:21:29 CET 2015

 Hi.
I have two question!

1) Is there any way to draw a dendrogram for k-modes?

I used klaR pacakges for kmodes analysis to deal with categorical variables.

i heard about the "Clustergram"
Url = {http://www.schonlau.net/clustergram.html}

but i only found the example of Clustergram for K-means..'

2)How can I found the result of weighted k-modes?
​
​i did the cluster analysis with weighted kmodes(klaR packages)
like..
a<-kmodes(data, 5, TRUE)

What i want to see is not only the result of clustering but the result of "weight for each attributes".
I found the code for kmodes(https://github.com/cran/klaR/blob/master/R/kmodes.R#L124)
and below codes seems to save the weights for each attribute..
but i do not know exactly how to extract this result by adding another R command...

  if(weighted){        ## compute the frequencies of each category for each variable        weights <- vector("list", num_var)        for (i in 1:num_var)             weights[[i]] <- table(data[,i])    } else {        weights <- NULL    }

Thanks all!!