[R] Weird behaviour function args in ellipses

Mario José Marques-Azevedo mariojmaaz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 21:53:58 CET 2015

Hi all,

Bert it's all ok! My disappointments are blame of my expectations and not
of R. I started with C and Php and learned to be explicit, 'computer do not
to guess what you want', but R do this 'favour' for us. I love work on R
and for my previous experiences I not expected this behaviour (again my
fault). I read others aspects of manual, but this that I supposed to know
(my fault).
But ok, we learn with our faults. And this is good!
Hadley, thank you for options!
Best regards,
Mario