[R] [FORGED] Error in loading the drc package

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Dec 8 21:20:14 CET 2015

Please keep communications on-list.  Others may have relevant comments
and suggestions to make.

On 09/12/15 09:00, li li wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. So a newer version of R can solve the problem? But
> I was able to successfully load the package yesterday.
> Thanks.

I have no access to your system so I cannot advise.  Apparently
*something* changed with your system between sometime yesterday and
whenever you got the error.  Only you are in a position to know what
changed.

However that is probably irrelevant.  Just

   * update R
   * update (re-install) the drc package

and things should work without errors or warnings.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Technical Editor ANZJS