[R] Strange error

Nicolae Doban nickdoban at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:25:32 CET 2015

Hi again,

i found the error:
the problem was that I have created a template of rmarkdown myself inspired
from Tufte one and I guess I didn't build it correctly..when i tried
running it in a regular rmarkdown template it worked.

sorry for inconvenience
nick

Nicolae (Nick) Doban | Masters student
EIT KIC Energy for Smart Cities Master of Science Programme
Tel.: +32 489 11 81 73
LinkedIn: https://be.linkedin.com/in/nicolaedoban
Skype ID: doban.nicolae
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NicolaeDoban