[R] Strange error

Nicolae Doban nickdoban at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:59:52 CET 2015

Hi,

recently I received a strange error after running my code in chunks. But, I
don't get any errors when I run it line by line.

Also, what is strange is that the  error message is misspelled

This is the error messages I get

*> setwd("H:/XX/XXX")*
*"rror: unexpected input in "setwd("H:/XX/XXX")*
*> *
*"rror: unexpected input in "*
*> GWS <- read.csv("X.csv", header = TRUE, sep = ",", stringsAsFactors =
FALSE, na.strings=c("","","NA"))*
*"rror: unexpected input in "GWS <- read.csv("X.csv", header = TRUE, sep =
",", stringsAsFactors = FALSE, na.strings=c("","","NA"))*
*> GWS <- GWS[with(GWS, order(d)), ]; row.names(GWS) <- NULL*
*Error: object 'GWS' not found*

As you can see even changing the directory results in an error message but,
it changes the directory to the correct folder.

What is interesting is that I was not getting this error yesterday (Dec.,
2nd 2015)

Could you please shed some light on this issue? Is it something related to
R or Rstudio or the packages?

Thank you in advance very much,
nick