[R] Metanalysis in R using MAVIS

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 12:31:46 CET 2015

Dear Ernesto

As far as I understand it MAVIS is an application which uses metafor to
perform the actual meta-analysis. I do not use MAVIS but if it gives you
access to the full range of metafor facilities then you have a range of
options with moderators. If MAVIS does not expose all of metafor for you
then you can always write the commands needed in metafor.

Unfortunately you posted in HTML so your data is unreadable, this is a
plain text mailing list.

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html