[R] how to generate 2 dimensional mesh and hyper-cubes ?

Tue Aug 25 17:45:56 CEST 2015

I would think that ?expand.grid with appropriate choice of coordinates would be the best tool for defining the mesh. As for edge effects, doesn't that depend on the (unnamed) algorithms you intend to apply?

As for "spargraphs"... findFn from package sos could not find it, and I have never heard of it... I recommend using a web search engine, as I doubt it has anything to do with R.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing