[R] lsqlin in R package pracma

Wang, Xue, Ph.D. Wang.Xue at mayo.edu
Mon Aug 24 15:48:28 CEST 2015

Hi R developers,
I am looking for a R version of Matlab function lsqlin. I came across R pracma package which has a lsqlin function. Compared with Matlab lsqlin, the R version does not allow inequality constraints.
I am wondering if this functionality will be available in future. And I would also like to get your opinion on which R package/function is the best for solving least square minimization problem with linear inequality constraints.
Thanks very much for your time and attention!

Xue