[R] Error while running swirl package in R

devender singh saini sdevendersingh91 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 19:08:10 CEST 2015

Hi,
     I am not able to work in swirl package in R. I am able to install the
package R. But while giving the library("swirl") command the error comes up.
This is the error message.

> install.packages("swirl")
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/Devender/Documents/R/win-library/3.2’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
trying URL
'https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/3.2/swirl_2.2.21.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 132711 bytes (129 KB)
downloaded 129 KB

package ‘swirl’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in
        C:\Users\Devender\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpKuk1l0\downloaded_packages
> library("swirl")
Error in get(Info[i, 1], envir = env) :
  cannot open file
'C:/Users/Devender/Documents/R/win-library/3.2/httr/R/httr.rdb': No such
file or directory
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘swirl’

If anyone nows about this. Please help.
Thanks