[R] glm help

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 19:39:59 CEST 2015

.csv format is still not accepted by the server. When I say it needs to be a .txt file  .... I mean it it needs to be a .txt file. You need to change its extension to .txt to prevent your mail client from labeling it as csv which is a different type even though I, too, would have thought they should both be accepted.

I do now see that the last argument to cbind was a dataframe and Bert's comments there were correct. I did not see that tiny little `my4s` way out at at the end of all those other arguments.
--
David.