[R] html posts tags remove home page

Wed Aug 19 18:54:43 CEST 2015

This is a mailing list on the topic of R. Your email does not appear to be related to that topic, so either look for a different mailing list/web forum where your question would be on topic, or provide a concrete example of your problem. If you do post here again, please use plain text format since the HTML formatting produced by default from your email program corrupts most examples.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing