[R] Output In R

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:19:56 CEST 2015

At least provide a sample of the data and then the desired output.  All we
get from your email is that it "does not show the desired result" and we
are at a lost to understand what that is.  I know it was suggested that you
write it out as a CSV file and then you can use EXCEL to page through the
data.

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru