[R] Confussion matrix in tree clasiffication

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Wed Aug 19 15:28:41 CEST 2015

Use predict.tree() with type="class" on the object returned by tree(). Then use that to construct a cross tabulation against the original data. If you provide a reproducible example with data, I could be more specific.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352