[R] help with binom.power

Sam Steingold sds at gnu.org
Mon Aug 17 18:48:55 CEST 2015

Hi,
I am confused by the binom.power - I cannot figure out how to use it.
E.g., I have "normal success rate" 0.1% (i.e., p=0.001).
How many successes do I need to observe per n=c(100,1000,10000,100000)
trials to reject the normalcy hypothesis with confidence 95%?
I think binom.power should be able to compute that but I cannot figure
out the meaning of its many parameters (as well as its return value).
Thanks.

PS. Would you prefer to answer this on SO or CV?

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.1348
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://palestinefacts.org http://camera.org