[R] Error while submission

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 22:06:32 CEST 2015

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Nikita Dinger <dingernikita at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have completed part 2 of the assignment and am getting the desired output.
> But on submitting the code, it shows as the answer is incorrect along with

This list is not an appropriate place for you to ask for help with
your homework. Your course should have a way for you to get assistance
from instructor/TA/other students; this is not that way.

We on R-help can't do much for you, since none of us have any idea
what "part 2" might be, and the list has a no-homework policy anyway.

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org