[R] cut variable within a loop

Janka Vanschoenwinkel janka.vanschoenwinkel at uhasselt.be
Fri Aug 14 14:17:23 CEST 2015

Hi Thierry and Petr,

I really appreciate the comments you already gave. Thank you very much for
that.

Below you can find a link to the data and the code. Hopefully this helps in
spotting the error.

I still think the issue is that the cut2 function only accepts numbers, and
not an "i" that refers to the number at the start of the loop. To answer
Petr his question, yes, column 3 and 4 are NA (these are the columns of the
second interval). But I don't really understand your point so could you
clarify this please?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By9u5m3kxn9yfkxxeVNMdnRQQXhoT05CRlJlZVBCWWF2NURMMTNmVFVFeXJXXzhlMWE4SUk&usp=sharing

Thank you very much once again!

Janka