[R] lme4 package installation

Teck Kiang Tan pingpong.tktan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:52:35 CEST 2015

Hi all

I have problem in installation lme4 and have tried over the past 2 days. It
failed to install from the various countries.

> install.packages("lme4")
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://cran.stat.nus.edu.sg/src/contrib
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/src/contrib
Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://cran.stat.nus.edu.sg/bin/windows/contrib/3.2

Warning message:
package ‘lme4’ is not available (for R version 3.2.1)

Teck Kiang

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Thierry Onkelinx <thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be