[R] Potencial bug in R.adjust ("holm" method)

Iker Vaquero Alba karraspito at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 7 16:20:08 CEST 2015

   Hello, Peter, and thank you for your clarifying reply. Actually, that was another doubt I had. As I take my data from different files (every "bunch of 5" values is taken from a different file), I assumed that, if I wanted to adjust for the error due to repeated measures, it should be enough to do it inside each file, right? I mean, the possible error due to repeated measures shouldn't go beyond each file. Once you close one file, open and attach a new one, the count, let's say, starts from scratch.
Am I right? And if I'm not, what is the reason why should I pool all the p-values in a massive column and adjust them in bulk?

   Dr. Iker Vaquero-Alba
   Visiting Postdoctoral Research Associate
   Laboratory of Evolutionary Ecology of Adaptations,
   School of Life Sciences, University of Lincoln,    Riseholme Park Campus, Lincoln
   LN2 2LG,
   UK.

   https://eric.exeter.ac.uk/repository/handle/10036/3381