[R] help plotting glmm values

Luis Fernando García luysgarcia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 08:54:26 CEST 2015

Dear Fellows,

I´m sorry if my question is very basic, but I'm still new in the field of R
and the GLMM.

I have made a following glmm, and I need to plot the predicted mean values
from the model and the CI, with this barplot +/- the CI, using the prey as
explanatory factor.

 Although I have been looking for it, I have not found a website which show
the way to do this, so  I'm unsure about the right procedure. If any of you
could help me with the correct procedure I would really apprreciate it!

Sorry for attaching the dataset, but it is too long.

##GLMM

Lac=read.table("loxoacc10.txt",header=T)
library(lme4)
glmm1 <- glmer(Acc ~ Prey + (1 | Sp), family=binomial)
summary(glmm1)
overdisp_fun <- function(model) {
  ## number of variance parameters in
  ##   an n-by-n variance-covariance matrix
  vpars <- function(m) {
    nrow(m)*(nrow(m)+1)/2
  }
overdisp_fun(glmm1)#Check for overdispersal