[R] function ndq()

klerer at sxmail.de klerer at sxmail.de
Thu Aug 6 23:31:58 CEST 2015

Hello everyone!I had to notice that it is better to be curious about packages and functions contained therein, as I (yet new to R) recognised that there is a number of 'convenient' R packages simplifying and possibilitating a lot. At the moment, I have 'retrofitted' (install packages not delivered with R's basic version) my R version (3.0.2); that number of packages already turned out to be more than helpful.Though, I have one problem lingering: It concerns a function that according to literature (Cohen & Cohen, ISBN-13 978-0-470-75805-2, 2008) is called "nqd()" and, as that reference put it, would enable the R user to print data (when working with matrices) without quotes and dimension names on the R console.I have but had difficulties getting to know to which package function "nqd()" belongs and would like to ask the R help community which package that was.Thanks a lot in advance yet!Best regards,Markus