[R] Release schedule (was (no subject) )

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:32:34 CEST 2015

On 05/08/2015 2:15 PM, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> So 3.1.3 to 3.2.0 was a major release?

Yes.  We do have the oddity (see ?version) that 3 is the major version
number and 2.0 is the minor version number including 0 as the
patchlevel, but we still call it a major release when the number in the
middle changes (e.g. 1 changed to 2 in the 3.2.0 release).  It's a patch
release when only the patchlevel changes.

Duncan Murdoch