[R] Graphs for scientific publication ?

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 30 21:22:51 CEST 2015

More useful to the r-help list would be a reproducible example of the data you are using and a clear statement of what you are trying to accomplish. It is likely that all of your requirements can be easily met, but you spent most of your message talking about what you have tried without telling us where you want to end up. People on the list are familiar with base graphics, lattice graphics, and ggplot2. If you list your requirements clearly, you might end up with three solutions.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352