[R] Stacking of vectors to form a column vector

Olufemi Bolarinwa dafemlions at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 03:56:46 CEST 2015

Hello,I am estimating a system of nonlinear equation where I need to stack my vector of y. I have data of about 6000units. I tried using the rbind but instead of having a vector of 1 by 18000, it is giving me a 3 by 6000 so that my matrix multiplication is non-conformable. The stack command requires an identifier but in this case, I do not have a unique identifier.
I would like to stack the the first 6000 units of y1 on the 2nd 6000 units of y2 and 6000 units of y3.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
ThanksOlufemi