[R] please help me in r

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:00:19 CEST 2015

Hi Ghada,
The value returned by Mclust ("m" in your example) has different
components from say the hierarchical clustering. The second argument
for "cluster.stats" is the cluster IDs of the objects in the initial
set. Perhaps if you call it like this:

cluster.stats(d,m$classification)

I don't have the mclust package, so this is a guess.

Jim