[R] cite publications in the package help file

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Tue Apr 28 23:31:08 CEST 2015

Reproducible examples help. For package MASS do you mean?

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/MASS/index.html

Which provides information about the package and a link to the Reference manual:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/MASS/MASS.pdf

In that manual data sets and functions contain a Source entry and/or References for that function or data set. For a large package such as MASS with over 150 functions/data sets, it would be unwieldy to put them all on the web page.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352