[R] error in running optimx

Olufemi Bolarinwa dafemlions at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 21:32:30 CEST 2015

Hello,I tried installing optimx and got a confirmation that it was installed. However, anytime I call for it, I received the following error message
> library("optimx", lib.loc="~/R/win-library/3.1")Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :   there is no package called ‘quadprog’In addition: Warning message:package ‘optimx’ was built under R version 3.1.3 Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘optimx’
When I go ahead to run my code, I have the following error message:
Error: could not find function "optimx"

How do I go about solving this issue.
Thanks.Olufemi