[R] Interactive maps

Antonio Serrano aasdelat at aim.com
Sat Apr 25 00:37:35 CEST 2015

 Hello, all:

   I am new here, and have a challenge to present some graphical data to the user in a convenient way.

   The challenge is to present a map to the user which is coloured with the value of a variable. Say for example, temperature. This is a preexisting graph that I can generate in any format, including svg. I don't have to produce it using R.

   When the user clicks anywhere in the map, the coordinates (longitude and latitude) have to be passed to R so that this, R, can look for the values of other variables in that location and make another graph with them.

   Does anyubody know how could I accomplish this?.

   Thanks in advance.

Antonio Serrano
aasdelat at aim.com
ن