[R] some general advice sought on the use of gctorture()

Fri Apr 24 16:09:46 CEST 2015

This is very off-topic here. My suggestion would be to do as the Posting Guide says and ask this on R-devel, or perhaps even a gdb forum. From what little I know, valgrind might help also.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing